Welcome to South Buckinghamshire Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Addington, Adstock, Akeley, Amersham Old Town, Ashendon, Aston Clinton, Astwood, Aylesbury, Beachampton, Beaconsfield, Bierton, Bledlow, Bletchley, Boarstall, Botolph Claydon, Bourne End, Bow Brickhill, Bradenham, Bradwell, Brill, Broughton, Buckingham, Buckland, Burnham, Calverton, Castlethorpe, Chalfont St. Giles, Chalfont St. Peter, Chalvey, Chearsley, Cheddington, Chenies, Chesham, Chetwode, Chicheley, Chilton, Cholesbury, Cold Brayfield, Creslow, Cublington, Cuddington, Denham, Dinton, Dorney, Dorton, East Claydon, Edgcott, Edlesborough, Ellesborough, Emberton, Farnham Royal, Fawley, Fenny Stratford, Filgrave, Fingest, Flackwell Heath, Fulmer, Fulwell, Gawcott, Gayhurst, Gerrards Cross, Grandborough, Great Brickhill, Great Hampden, Great Horwood, Great Holm, Great Kimble, Great Linford, Great Missenden, Grendon Underwood, Haddenham, Halton, Hambleden, Hanslope, Hardwick, Haversham, Hawridge, Hazlemere, Hedgerley, Hedsor, Henley-on-Thames, High Wycombe, Hoggeston, Hughenden, Hulcott, Ibstone, Iver, Iver Heath, Ivinghoe, Jordans, Kingsey, Knotty Green, Lane End, Lathbury, Latimer, Lavendon, Leckhampstead, Lee, Leighton Buzzard, Lillingstone Dayrell, Little Brickhill, Little Chalfont, Little Hampden, Little Horwood, Little Kimble, Little Linford, Little Marlow, Little Missenden, Long Crendon, Long Marston, Longwick, Loudwater, Loughton, Lower Winchendon, Ludgershall, Maids Moreton, Marlow, Marsh Gibbon, Marsworth, Medmenham, Mentmore, Middle Claydon, Milton Keynes, Monks Risborough, Moulsoe, Mursley, Nash, Newport Pagnell, Newton Longville, North Crawley, North Marston, Oakley, Olney, Oving, Padbury, Passenham, Penn, Pitstone, Poundon, Preston Bisset, Prestwood, Princes Risborough, Puttenham, Quainton, Radnage, Ravenstone, Ruislip, Sands, Saunderton, Shabbington, Shalstone, Shenley Brook End, Shenley Church End, Sherington, Simpson, Slapton, Slough, Soulbury, Steeple Claydon, Stewkley, Stoke Goldington, Stoke Hammond, Stoke Mandeville, Stoke Poges, Stokenchurch, Stone, Stony Stratford, Stowe, Swanbourne, Taplow, Thornborough, Thornton, Tingewick, Tring, Turville, Twyford, Tyringham, Upper Winchendon, Uxbridge, Waddesdon, Warrington, Wavendon, Weedon, Wendover, West Wycombe, Westbury, Westcott, Weston Turville, Weston Underwood, Whaddon, Whitchurch, Willen, Winchmore Hill, Wing, Wingrave, Winslow, Woburn Sands, Wolverton, Wooburn, Woolstone, Worminghall
- Dull Black Limestone Patio Renovated in Gerrards Cross February 27, 2023
- Cracked Victorian Hallway and Porch floor tiles Restored in Chesham November 22, 2022
- Smooth Indian Sandstone Kitchen Floor Transformed in Gerrards Cross June 13, 2022
- 20-Year-Old Travertine Kitchen Floor Give Deep Clean and Seal in Amersham May 10, 2022
- Removing Limescale from a Slate Shower Floor in High Wycombe July 13, 2021
- Quarry Tiled Floor Hidden Under Lino Restored in Ruislip October 23, 2020
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Deep Cleaned and Sealed in Chesham August 4, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 23, 2020
- Tired Black Slate Kitchen Floor Renovated in High Wycombe June 7, 2019
- Cleaning Porcelain floor tiles and grout in Beaconsfield April 24, 2019
Tile Doctor Blog
- Caithness Black Slate Floor Restored with Milling Pads in Gressingham May 30, 2023
- Removing a Large Scratch from Limestone Worktop in Aldermaston May 26, 2023
- Sandstone Floor Renovated in Ipswich Kitchen and Sunroom May 25, 2023
- Limescale Removed from Ceramic Wood Effect Tiles in West Kirby Wet Room May 23, 2023
- Renovating Discoloured Encaustic Floor Tiles in a Honiton Hotel Bathroom May 13, 2023
- Original Flagstone Tiled Floor Restoration in Lytham St Annes May 10, 2023
- Damaged Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Restored in Merthyr Tydfil May 5, 2023
- Edwardian Hallway Floor Tile Restoration in Dursley April 30, 2023
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Reconfigured and Fully Restored in Ware April 16, 2023
- Rough Indian Sandstone Floor Milled and Restored in Garstang April 10, 2023